- RENTAL: TERMS AND CONDITIONS –
This translation, and the translation of any document or paper relevant to this contract, is produced only to provide the parties with information and a better understanding of the relevant documents. The translations have no contractual value whatsoever. Only the original French versions of all documents will be legally binding, and French law will apply in the event of any disagreement between the parties. (See and / or download French official terms and conditions on www.agencedesalpes.com).
I - RESERVATION POLICIES:
1 - Rental price:
The rental price includes all services reserved on the contract with the exception of city tax and supplements reserved and consumed during your stay.
The rental is granted and accepted all charges included (water, electricity, heating).
2 - Reservation:
a. The reservation becomes binding after the payment of 25% deposit and implies acceptance of terms and conditions of rental. Cancellation insurance
can be purchased at the time of booking.
b. Once the deposit has been paid, the Agency reserve the right to agree or deny some modifications such as change of date, kind of apartment, place of stay or services. If the agency agrees to the modification, the client will be liable to "file modification fee" of 15€.
c. If the booking is made more than 30 days before arrival, the customer shall pay to the Agence des Alpes a deposit of 25% of the rental amount.
d. If the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the customer is required to pay the full amount of the stay.
e. If the booking is made less than 7 days before arrival, only a remote settlement by credit card will be accepted.
3 - Balance of rental:
The balance is to be paid to the Agence des Alpes one month before arrival. (Decree n ° 2005-1315 21/10/06).
4 - Cancellation:
a. All cancellations must be confirmed to the Agence des Alpes by registered mail.
b. If the customer has not subscribed cancellation insurance, the booking will be non-cancellable, non-refundable. He will be required to pay the total amount of reserved services. The Agence des Alpes reserves the right to recover the amount by any legal means.
c. If the customer has purchased cancellation insurance, he will be refunded of the total amount of reserved services under the conditions specified below article IV.
d. Any premature departure of the tenant may not give rise to any refund.
e. In case of cancellation or interruption of stay, the booking fees, the amount of cancellation insurance and all fixes charges and consumed services will be due to the Agence des Alpes.
f. Specific cancellation conditions "Covid guarantees":
Due to the health situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic and exceptionally for bookings of stays taking place during the 2020-2021 winter season only, specific cancellation conditions have been put in place. In the event of a government decision involving binding and restrictive measures in terms of the movement of populations due to the "so-called" SARS-CoV-2 or Covid-19 epidemic: for any cancellation up to 1 day before the arrival date, the customer will be reimbursed 100% of the services booked. If the client is declared positive or exposed to Covid-19, his stay will be reimbursed at 100% until the day of arrival, upon presentation of a medical certificate. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the above period and no later than 5 days after the government decision or medical diagnosis. In the case of a reservation involving several households, only the occupants of the household affected by the Covid-19 cancellation measures will be reimbursed on a pro rata basis under the conditions above. In case of cancellation, the booking fees, the amount of cancellation insurance and all fixe charges and consumed services will be due to the Agence des Alpes.
5 - Payment by bank transfer:
a. Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer.
b. Given the time needed to transmit an order bank and to maintain the option of booking until receipt of funds, it is required the tenant to send us by fax or email a copy of the transfer order in 48 hours after its execution.
II - CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY OF THE RENTED PROPERTY / DEPOSIT:
1. For all properties rented a deposit is required upon delivery of the keys.
2. The deposit is 500 € to 1500 € depending on the type of property. It can be in the form of a French bank check or a debit authorization. The check or debit authorization will be destroyed within 14 days, except in cases where compensation should be retained for the reasons listed below.
3. The deposit is not collected except where compensation should be used for the reimbursement of rehabilitation related to damage caused, to replace by a new one any lost, destroyed, damaged and / or missing equipment, to cover any cost for unrealized household / cleaning (...). Where appropriate, after having been informed the tenant that requires it, shall be liable to the Agence des Alpes compensation in the amount of repairs related to any damage. In case of insufficiency of the deposit to cover these expenses, the tenant is required to pay to the Agence des Alpes the corresponding invoices within eight days after receipt.
4. The tenant must look after the property as its own and ensure a good housekeeping. The rented property must be left in a good state and clean on departure (dishes washed and put away, bins emptied, property cleaned with products, fireplace emptied of ash and cleaned, blankets and effects put away...). Where appropriate, the provision of household cleaning will be charged and deducted on the amount of the deposit according to the current rate.
5. The tenant agrees to use the rented property carefully. He is responsible for any damage caused intentionally, by negligence or clumsiness, by him, persons accompanying or visitors during the term of the contract premises which he has the exclusive.
6. The tenant must comply with the building regulations as well as any rules of the building in which the apartment is located, so that the owner of the apartment and the Agence des Alpes can never be worried.
7. The tenant is obliged to comply: Instructions for energy savings, including avoiding to leave the windows open and radiators thoughtlessly, but also to take all precautions against a risk of frost, and the obligation calm after 22 hours.
8. The tenant shall, before his departure, put all the pieces of furniture in the place where they were when he arrived.
9. Any lost key will change the barrel of the door and billing it costs 85 €.
10. If the rented accommodation is also for sale, the tenant authorizes the Agency negotiator Alps to visit the site. Alps Agency will strive to prevent the tenant 24 hours in advance of any visit.
11. The renter authorizes the Agency to carry out any repair Alps in an emergency, for rent and without claim a rent reduction and no compensation for this type of disturbance.
12. The renter authorizes without reduction of rent and compensation without the intervention of the trustee if necessary, interruptions in the operation of the General Services building (heating, hot and cold water, electricity ...), interventions Utilities (water pipes, electricity, telephone, ...).
III - INSURANCE RESORT:
The client must be insured against rental risks, theft, fire, water damage or by an extension of insurance covering his principal residence or any other special insurance for the holidays.
All objects and personal effects belonging to the tenant under its own responsibility. They are in no way covered by any insurance policy issued by the building owner's landlord, agent or agency.
IV-CANCELLATION OR INTERRUPTION OF STAY INSURANCE, CIVIL LIABILITY AND SEARCH AND RESCUE COSTS:
Agency Alpes offers optional insurance LOCPLUS may be purchased upon reservation (see the current price).
INSURER: GROUPE SPECIAL LINES for AXERIA INSURANCE LIMITED – Progetta House, Level 2, Tower Road, Swatar, Birkirkara BKR4012, MALTA .
BROKER: SAM - Orias N°10 058 127 – 105 rue Jules Guesde – CS 60165 – 92532 Levallois Perret Cedex
SAM Insurance Brokerage Company, SAS under French law with a capital of 100,000 euros registered in the Nanterre companies register under
number 523 543 445.
This insurance covers under some circumstances the following risks that are mentioned in the LOCPLUS terms and conditions which are the only ones applicable in case of subscription of the insurance by the client. The detail of those conditions is given to the client upon booking and is available on Agence des Alpes website www.agencedesalpes.com menu « Rentals» rubric « Terms and conditions ».
1. Cancellation of the holiday: the Insurer guarantees to reimburse the Insured sums paid as a deposit and the balance owing where cancellation of a holiday occurs for events or exclusions listed in LOCPLUS general terms and conditions, up to a limit of 25 000 euros per claim whatever the number of beneficiaries.
2. Interruption of the holiday: the Insurer guarantees to reimburse rent not accrued due to the interruption of the holiday as a consequence of one of the events or exclusions listed in LOCPLUS general terms and conditions, up to a limit of 25 000 euros. Compensation owed by the Insurer for an injured party is determined by the number of occupants and the number of days left to run.
3. Search and rescue costs : for the length of the stay, the insurer will cover the costs of search and rescue up to a maximum of 2 500 € per event whatever the number of people included in the contract and who are staying in the rented accommodation (See LOCPLUS general terms and conditions).
4. Civil liability of the occupant for material damage (fire, water damage, … taking rise in the premises, the monetary consequences
of the liability of the tenants or occupants for real estate and property damage…): the Insurer covers Rental liability, Remedy of neighbours and
third parties, Civil liability for material damage as long as they are listed in LOCPLUS general terms and conditions. In case of subscription of this
optional insurance, the client acknowledge the general terms and conditions of the LOCPLUS guarantee whose above description is a simple
V - ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE:
1. Arrival: the keys is between 5pm and 7pm.
2. Late arrivals: If you arrive late or outside the official opening hours, it is imperative to prevent the reception before 19:00 at +33 (0) 4 79 00 65 34. In case of a problem to find the keys to the apartment the tenant is not entitled to any compensation as such, and the responsibility of the Agency of the Alps shall in no event be held liable.
3. Upon arrival, the tenant agrees to pay the mandatory resort fee and any supplements. He will also bail.
4. Rent refers to the day of arrival to 17:00 the day of departure until 10:00. All late departure (after 10:00) may be charged additional day.
5. The state of play:
a. The inventory is performed at each arrival and departure of a tenant.
b. ll complaints, comments and / or inconsistencies regarding the state of housing, inventory and cleanliness are required to be made by the tenant within 24 hours after taking possession of the keys.
6. Departure: housing must be vacated by 10 am at the latest.
VI - MISCELLANEOUS:
1. The apartment is rented for a maximum number of people stipulated in the contract. This number can not be exceeded under any circumstances. Babies as young children are considered full-fledged occupants as well as adults. In case of violation, a "pay on-occupation" will be required by indivisible period of one week. This allowance will be prorated per person on occupation-based tariff public housing and the week in question. This compensation may not be less than € 150 per person over-occupation.
2. In some homes, the presence of animals is not desired by the owners. If you want to take your pets, thank you prior to booking to ensure they are tolerated in the slot you have chosen. A 25€ fee will be charge when bringing and animal.
3. The linen is not included in the rental (unless otherwise specified in the description). For hygiene reasons it is mandatory to use sheets.
VII - ELECTION OF DOMICILE
Pout all disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the terms of this contract, the parties elect domicile at their respective addresses set forth below against or failing that, their respective headquarters.
VIII - PARTIAL INVALIDITY
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not prevail nullity of the other provisions which remain in full force and effect. However, the parties may by mutual agreement agree to replace the invalid or stipulations.
Only French law is applicable.
The parties shall endeavor to resolve amicably any difficulties that may occur in the performance of this contract.
For all disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the terms of this contract, it is made of jurisdiction to the courts of the place where the leased property.
X DATA TREATMENT
1. Data controller
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Agence des Alpes firstname.lastname@example.org, Immeuble Belledonne, la Croisette, 73440 Les Menuires n° SIRET 41966218400037 AND its partner and sub-contractor, Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville Tourist Information Office (Immeuble Belledonne | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires - email@example.com). AND Arkiane, 70 rue des Alliés, 38100 Grenoble, n° SIRET 39180085100043 In accordance with Article 28 of GDPR, this service providers are bound by a strict confidentiality clause that prohibits the data entrusted to them being used in any manner not set out in the service agreement and that obliges them to implement the technical and organisational measures necessary to meet security and personal data protection requirements.
2. Purpose of data processing
The legal basis for gathering and processing your personal data is founded on the technical and legal demands of customer and potential customer management as set out in simplified standard no. 48 of the CNIL. The purposes are as follows: the management of contracts, orders, deliveries and bills; accounting, in particular the management of customer accounts and monitoring of the relationship: processing of operations relating to customer management; market research campaigns (managing operational techniques for market research, standardisation, enrichment and deduplication of data); selecting people to carry out customer loyalty campaigns; market research; surveys; product testing and promotion,; sales statistics formulation and development of customer knowledge in relation to our sub-contractor, Les Menuires Tourist Information Office, (Immeuble Belledonne | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires - firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Data gathered
For processing requirements, the purposes of which are laid out in §2, the data gathered and processed includes the following:
- Identity: title, surname, first names, address, phone number (landline and/or mobile), fax number, e-mail addresses, date of birth, internal processing code allowing the customer to be identified
- Data related to methods of payment: bank account or postal account details, cheque number, card number, card expiry date;
- Data related to the transaction such as the transaction number, details of the sale, subscription, goods, or subscribed service;
- Family, economic and financial situation: number of household members, number and age of children, pet ownership;
- Data related to invoice payments: payment terms, discounts granted, receipts, sales and accounts receivable
- Data related to the selection of people to carry out customer loyalty, canvassing, survey, product testing and promotional campaigns;
4. Data recipients
a The recipients of your personal data are our own management teams, our technical providers and its partner and sub-contractor, Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville Tourist Information Office (Immeuble Belledonne | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires - email@example.com).
b In this context, Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville Tourist Office is in charge of sending non-commercial communications for the purpose of facilitating customer relations by email in the name and on behalf of our body (news, resort events, practical information relating to the stay experience). In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the option of opting out of receiving these messages when entering into commercial relations or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that features in the footer of each message sent. You have a right of access, rectification and objection (for legitimate reasons) to the gathering and processing of your personal data. This right of access may be exercised by post, enclosing a copy of your photographic identification, to the following address: Les Menuires Tourist Information Office | Immeuble Belledonne | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires – or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Retention periods
Personal data relating to customers and collected within the framework of the purpose described in §2 is held for a period of five years beginning from the end of the commercial relationship.
Data that makes it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract or that is saved in accordance with legal obligations may be stored over a longer period and be archived in accordance with applicable provisions (particularly those laid down by the French 1Commercial Code, the French Civil Code or the French Consumer Code). Personal data relating to a potential customer may be held for a period of three years from when it is gathered by the data controller or from the most recent contact made by the potential customer (such as a request for documentation)
6. Right of access, right to object
In virtue of the provisions of Articles 38, 39 and 40 of the French Act of January 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and objection (for legitimate reasons) to the gathering and processing of your personal data. This right of access may be exercised by post, enclosing a copy of your photographic identification, at the following address: Agence des alpes, Immeuble Belledonne, quartier Croisette, 73440 Les Menuires + email@example.com
In some circumstances, the refusal to provide necessary information such as that mentioned in §3 may result in it being impossible to register you as a customer or to perform the contract for the sale of the product or service, which may in turn result in the customer being obliged to renounce that product or service..Your data can be used for commercial communication and electronic communication, by e-mail or SMS, from Agence des alpes, Immeuble Belledonne, quartier Croisette, 73440 Les Menuires + firstname.lastname@example.org and regarding products and services similar to those that you have purchased or to which you have subscribed. In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the option of consenting or objecting to receiving this type of communication when your personal data is gathered and via all appropriate media (bookings, contracts, signing up, online forms, etc.). You will also be able to exercise your right of objection afterwards by using the link provided for that purpose in the footer of each message sent. Your data may be used by our partner, Les Menuires Tourist Information Office, (Immeuble Belledonne | La Croisette 73440 Les Menuires - email@example.com), for the purpose of sending messages by e-mail or SMS regarding news and events in the resort (newsletter). In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the option of opting out of receiving these messages when entering into commercial relations or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that features in the footer of each message sent.